Not a loyal Buick owner?

After owning more Fords than I can remember over the past twenty five years about three months ago I purchased my first Buick. It was a 1923 model 45. After spending three months learning more about Buicks, joining the BCA and Orange Co. Chapter, I decided to replace our Windstar with a Buick and intended on doing the same next month with our other Ford. We were looking at used La Sabers but an ad caught our attention for a Regal that included, in addition to a LARGE dealer discount, a GM rebate and a $750 "Buick Loyalty Discount" for current Buick owners. I was more than a little upset to find out I didn't qualify as a "loyal" Buick owner. It wasn't the dealer but it was the GM program that limited the classification to only owners of specific Buick models made over the past few years. Thought you might want to know GM doesn't consider most of you loyal Buick customers. I got the car anyway but intend on writing a very explicit note to the chairman of GM. mad.gif" border="0

Craig,<P>Stupid policy. Everyone should get any special they have if they purchase an automobile but most assuredly someone who has switched to a GM brand from "one of the other guys" so to speak. (I work at Disney and have often thought the off season special pricing for Disneyland for certain So. Calif citizens [based on zip code] must reall frost anyone travelling here from any distance. Seems to me they should be rewarded for coming as should anyone buying a Buick - even those loyal customers.)<P>Write on (and post the results so we can see how responsive [or not] corporate is).<P>Gene

Not to be critical, but if you could spell LeSabre right it might help. I'm sure there's some stupid reason for what they do, I also see them offering loyalty for Oldsmobile owners for Pontiacs,GMCs and Buicks, so who knows. Keep the faith, maybe next time your are ready to buy!