For Sale: 1939 Dodge Luxury Liner 4dr sedan - $7,000 - Milwaukie, OR - Not Mine - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $6,500: February 2022:

For Sale: 1939 Dodge Luxury Liner 4dr sedan - $7,000 - Milwaukie, OR - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $6,500: February 2022: See New Link Below:

1939 Dodge Luxury Liner sedan - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

I bought this car a few years ago with the intention of swapping in a modern drivetrain. Its far too nice and complete for me to justify that. It has never had seatbelts installed, so my family doesn't ride with me.

Odometer shows 31k, and was parked in a barn in California from the 70s until somewhere around 2010. Previous owner rebuilt the original 3.6 liter flathead 6. The original 3 on the tree shifts smoothly. At some point it was repainted blue over the original gray. I had a friend completely rewire the car, converting to 12v neg ground. We added turn signals and modern headlight bulbs. The original generator has been rebuilt and made to work on 12v. Fuel tank has been replaced with an aftermarket plastic one. Radiator has had a new core installed.  Does it have flaws? Sure. Its 82 years old. There is some rust in the trunk floor and driver visor area. The brakes are antiquated. The Firestone white walls are super old and weather checked. The wiper motor is seized, but an eBay unit is included.

I have everything new (uninstalled) to swap the front to disc brakes by Scarebird. I have a rear end from a 75 Dodge D100 ready to rebuild and swap in.  Ready to go. Willing to trailer it to you within 50 miles of SE Portland.  Clean Oregon title in my name, and lifetime registration 1939 plates. Not interested in any trades. I'm firm on my price until you've came and looked at it in person. Test drive isn't possible until I've got the generator reinstalled.
***generator is installed and charging now. Test drive only with cash in hand and would take coordination due to tire age and insurance.
Copy and paste in your email:  74f053fb5cae3c288a5b139c70c1a89b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1939 Dodge Luxury Liner 4dr sedan.

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR a.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR b.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR c.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR d.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR ea.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR eb.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR f.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR g.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR h.jpg

'39 Dodge Luxury Liner OR i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Priced Reduced to $6,500: February 2022: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn Beer said:

Was he storing salt water fish tanks in the car ?

Leaving salted Buffalo hides in the car will do that every time. 

Too bad as the rest of the car appears to be pretty solid. 

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1939 Dodge Luxury Liner 4dr sedan - $7,000 - Milwaukie, OR - Not Mine - Still Available, Priced Reduced to $6,500: February 2022: