For Sale: 1947 Packard Clipper Six 2dr club sedan - $10,000 - Westminster, CO - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1947 Packard Clipper Six 2dr club sedan - $10,000 - Westminster, CO - Project

1947 Packard - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1947 Packard coupe in pretty good condition for its age, start and run from a gas can. Possible trade, call for more information.

Copy and paste in your email: a5cda38bd7d6301ea1ec005fbbbc6cf9@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1947 Packard Clipper Six 2dr club sedan - Project.

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO a.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO b.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO c.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO d.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO e.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO f.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO g.jpg

'47 Packard Clipper 2dr CO h.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GregLaR said:

I like this two door fast back (torpedo?) body style.

GregLaR:

The two-door fast back club sedan (Packard's term for the style) arrived for the 20th Series 1942 model as well as the 120" wb series in both six- and eight-cylinder choices.  Continuing in the 1946-'47 21st Series, and with the "Free-Flow-Styled" 1948-'50 22nd-23rd series, they are the sleekest of those years.  While the quantities of each produced in each year and series aren't published for the 21st Series, we do have numbers for its successor.  Of those, approximately 16-18% were club sedans of overall production.  Safe to say that was also true of the 21st Series as well.

Steve

Steve,

When I saw your post I realized I had recently seen this car sitting on the side of the road and had stopped to take pictures.  A decent looking body but the front floorboards were rusted out and the dash was stripped of parts.  I did not stay to talk to the owner.  The listing photos at least confirmed that the missing dash parts are included.

Thanks,

Kent

• Like 1