AACA Annual Meeting Feburary 10-12 - Cheap flights direct from Southern Florida.

edinmass

Just though I would put out a short note that you can fly direct ROUND trip from Palm Beach to Philadelphia for 39.00 per person. Bags are extra. Frontier Airlines..........yes, it's a tight fit but for basically free I won't complain. Look for me and Phil at the event...........seems that there is a current surplus of Crown Royal in town, and we aim to fix that. Drain the swamp, and drain the bar! 👍 Look forward to seeing some forum members there. Also, Amtrak is another good way to get there and I have used that in the past. No need for a car in Philly.....just uber if you need a ride. Ed

• Like 1

Look forward to seeing you there.   Hopefully, the usual hospitality suites will be operating.  It's always a fun time.

Terry

12 minutes ago, Terry Bond said:

Look forward to seeing you there.   Hopefully, the usual hospitality suites will be operating.  It's always a fun time.

Terry

Terry, worse comes to worse, we can just drink in Steve's hotel suite...........I'll twist his arm to cover the Crown and pretzels. 😇

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Terry, worse comes to worse, we can just drink in Steve's hotel suite...........I'll twist his are to cover the Crown and pretzels. 😇

I'll give you a Scotch lesson. 

Terry

• Like 1