Haynes 1918 Phaeton

Skyline

B0000013.jpg.a54f4bca70fc1e93247dfa7d628ef6d2.jpgB0000010.jpg.2a27ad74a3414133719d0b42929261b2.jpgB0000012.jpg.e29efe2b507c1a7d1e337a3425558386.jpg

Unfortunately my life did not go as well as i hoped and i am unable to afford this.  It is my grandfathers, he bought this vehicle in parts over 30 years ago.  It has taken many years of research, hard work, and contacts to get this vehicle to where it is today.  Many of the people who helped him are no longer around.  I spent time over the years trying to help him but the circle around these vehicles is very closed off.  I will be looking through other outlets and will be visiting him over thanksgiving, im going to talk to him and get a few more pictures.  Since there is little to no information or pictures of these vehicles on the internet (if someone can prove me wrong send me the link) i will do my part to archive every inch of this vehicle for other people to use, hopefully.   If anyone has questions or would like to know more i will answer what i can, after thanksgiving i will have all the details.

• Like 1

Nice car. Rare and obscure, the way I like them. When your ready to list it for sale, lots of photos, factory specifications, and any other info you have on it should be included. Today, posting a long and detailed video on YouTube is almost a must. It’s fairly easy, and provides a new Way to communicate without any cost involved. I would also include some video going down the road at speed and shifting through the gears. Best of luck. Ed.

• Like 2