36 Desoto Airstream

scuba nut

I have a good intake for you..

As for an exhaust manifold,  you are basically out of luck.  The  manifold on the Chrysler/Desoto 1936, six cylinder was one model year only .,,,, maybe the same 35 or 34, but very rare part.   You might be better off making a head pipe like I did.  Its a lot of skilled work but its your only choice.  That being said, I do have several exhaust manifolds that are in very bad condition.  Basically large holes rusted or broken thru.  Anything man made can be fixed, but not worth it, until you become more desperate.

Be glad to send you pictures...

ERIC

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, scuba nut said:

Hi Eric,

Yes I'm still looking for both the intake and exhaust manifolds. Can you send me pictures of the intake manifold. Very much appreciated.

Pete

Pete,    I'll have to go pick it up over at my storage garage.  I'll bring it home and shout you some pictures tomorrow... 

ERIC

PS       What have you decided to do for the exhaust manifold?   I sure would  like to find a cheap and easy solution for this myself.

Pete,

I've got to look for the intakes I have in another storage unit.  I'm sure I have at least one extra somewhere.

Its going to be some time before I can find it...  I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

ERIc

• 2 weeks later...

Pete,

I do have an intake here, but its kind of strange.  IT would work, but its missing the port for the vacuum wipers, and maybe another small issue.  I never got to my other storage unit.   I'm not 100% what is there, but by the end of the month I will be there for sure..

ERIC

• 3 weeks later...