Repair Clutch & Brakes On Series 130 In Socal

castillo49

Hi Everyone, 

Received a call from a Franklin owner in Ontario, Ca. (I forgot to ask how he got my number).  He is having problems on his car.  So I went to looked at it.  It is a very original Series 130 sedan.  But the car has not been worked on in years.  He said that the car runs good, but has issues. And he knows very little about the car or how to work on it.  I gave him a quick lesson on the Franklin.  But as I don't have the time or energy to take on this work, I am helping him look for someone in Southern California who can work on it.  

What the car needs imediately: the clutch and brakes need to be repaired.  Then, the engine needs to be looked at.  He is willing to send the car somewhere to be fixed.

Is there anyone in Southern California who can help this fellow Franklin guy out?   Let me know and I will pass your information on to him.

Thanks, Frank

(909) 296-0980