J. Keith Case Automobilia & Brass Parts Auction - September 19th

The J. Keith Case Automobilia auction is ending this weekend.  Keith was a close friend of mine and a long time collector & historian of all things related to the automobile industry.  Together, Keith and his brother Jay attended many swap meets and events each year.  Many of you may know them as a featured vendor in the Hershey Green Field directly in front of the Giant Center with an excellent selection of tire related signs and advertising items.  Meanwhile, Keith quietly put together an impressive collection of Radiator Emblems, Motometers, Mascots, Radiator Scripts, Brass Lights, Radiators, and much more. 

This weekend's auction features many nearly 500 lots of incredible automobilia and brass era parts all selling without reserve.  Purchases can be shipped worldwide or picked up in Massillon, OH, Holland, MI, or the Green Field at the Hershey Meet.  

The catalog can be found at

www.proxibid.com/checktheoil

Keith Photo.jpg

Solarclipse.JPG

Pope Radiator.JPG

Hanson Emblem.JPG

Farmack Emblem.JPG

Adlake Sidelights.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

Electric Sidelights.JPG

Winton Radiator.JPG

9.JPG

Brass Phare Solar Light.JPG

Radio Motometer.JPG

HCS Radiator.JPG

2021_Case Automobilia Collection Online Only Auction.jpg

• Like 1

Always enjoyed visiting and horse trading a few items. Wonderful people with a fantastic collection of stuff. I hope Jay will continue to attend. Hershey just wouldn't be the same without that great display.

Terry

Terry,

Hershey will certainly be different without their great display!  Jay is planning to come out for a couple days but is not planning to set-up.  He also had some health set backs earlier this year and is not getting around as well as he did.  He has a golf cart scheduled for Wednesday and a scooter for Thursday.  

I will be setting up in their spaces this year, but I wont be able fill the void.  Feel free to stop by, say hi, and exchange some stories.  My favorite Hershey story with Keith was around 15-20 years ago when Bonhams had their auctions up on the hill at Hotel Hershey.  He purchased a bunch of radiators and we hauled them thru the hallways on their polished brass bellman carts....we certainly received some unwelcomed looks.  

Take Care,

Andy