Looking for Ascot Maroon

I recently purchased a 1934 Lincoln KA which was restored in a nice two-tone shade of Maroon, and I wanted to get some touch-up paint in the two colors, "just-in-case".  Unfortunately the paint codes for the restoration are no longer available, but I happen to have heard that The Car That Shall Not Be Named is ALSO painted in Ascot Maroon, which from the photos available for that car, looks very similar to the color on mine.  I do have the factory Intermix number (IM-1019) for Ascot Maroon for 1934, but as you might expect, the paint chip sheets on the internet are pretty dark.  I would like to know the name of a supplier for that paint (single-stage) in that exact shade.  My local PPG supplier has tried to be helpful but apparently mixing formulas for these old paints are very scarce, so it would be better if someone had actually obtained the modern paint codes for what went on The Car That Shall Not Be Named, or any other car that has recently been restored with paint having an Intermix number IM-1019.  Below is my recent acquisition - compare with pictures in Matt Harwood's post TCWSNBN in this forum.

Any help on finding an exact paint match would he appreciated.

IMG_6393.jpeg

• Like 1