WTB: Any late 40s early 50s six inch wide steel wheels

capgage

I don't need these to drive on, I'm putting together a set of rollers for a restoration.  Any number will do, 1,2,5 whatever you want to get rid of I'll probably buy.  Does not have to have the beadlocker, but has to be Buick with the five slots for clips.  Gonna put some old whitewalls and some small hubcaps on.  For 58 Buick, I don't care I just want to be inspired by a cool look for all that time I am about to spend putting this 58 Century Conv. together.  I've got a few that are heavily rusted and I suspect will have pinholes once blasted.  I can always put in an inner tube.  But I need a few more.

Wow - I thought this would be easier.  I am going to search for these now.  Maybe the yard in Seguin might be frutiful.  I think lots of people are not paying attention to this forum anymore, who used to.  Some of the main guys if you know what I mean.  Hard times.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:41 PM, capgage said:

Yeah, but found a little luck on Ebay.  ;)  I got two, we'll see what shape they are in.  One looks good, the other still has a tire on it.  So inside should be protected.

The diameter for the center hole varies thru the years. Hope you lucked out.