Want to Buy! 1959 & 1960 Buicks: Coupes, Sedans, Convertibles & Wagons

papermuffins

IMG_3665.JPG.d2e7f85e3153a0eba7d10b101f8efa92.JPGHave this one for sale. Don't know the running condition. Complete except for a missing radiator. Has not run in many years and recently pulled out of the garage. Someone had installed a vinyl top at one time as I don't think that was a factory option? 401 motor and six way power seat. $1800 will own it.

IMG_3666.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cjp69 said:

Howdy Chris,

That one's actually mine :) It's an amazing time capsule. Tampico Red is a beautiful color and looks great on this car, but unfortunately red isn't my color. So I'm letting this time capsule find a new home so I have the space & funds ready when another gem (that's not red or white) becomes available.

5 hours ago, ChrisBorsheim said:

Howdy Chris,

That one's actually mine :) It's an amazing time capsule. Tampico Red is a beautiful color and looks great on this car, but unfortunately red isn't my color. So I'm letting this time capsule find a new home so I have the space & funds ready when another gem (that's not red or white) becomes available.

Ah, got it, you are a Buyer and after you buy it then you are a Seller. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cjp69 said:

Ah, got it, you are a Buyer and after you buy it then you are a Seller. 

Not everyone still owns every car they've ever purchased :)

But yes, sometimes you buy the car you love becomes it comes your way even if it's not your forever car, because you appreciate it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...