For Sale: 1967 AMC Ambassador DPL convertible super rare - $14,000 - GENOA CITY, ILL - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 AMC Ambassador DPL convertible super rare - $14,000 - GENOA CITY, ILL

1967 AMC ambassador DPL convertible super rare - cars & trucks - by... (craigslist.org)

1967 AMC Ambassador DPL convertible super rare  This is an Ambassador DPL convertible. It was ordered as a performance package with the 343 typhoon v8, power steering, power brakes, automatic transmission, power convertible top, full fold down seats, Factory tachometer, vacuum gauge, factory AM FM radio and clock.
The car has had one repaint in its original color. The paint shows well with a few minor chips. The car is Rock solid with no rust issues original floor pans and mint original trunk.   The Ambassador still has its original convertible top which is in outstanding condition. It also comes with the factory original convertible top boot.  The original chrome and bright work shows well with some minor oxidation.  The car has dual exhaust, with a somewhat aggressive rumble. The five spoke aluminum wheels are factory original with Goodyear eagle raised white letter tires.
The two tone interior is original and in beautiful condition. The door panels and armrests are clean and crisp. The dash pad has no cracks or distortion. The carpeting looks excellent. The front bench seat in rear seat have no rips, cuts or tears. The Ambassador DPL came with fully reclining seats. The seats were designed to fold down like a bed.  This car is clean and looks great. In its day, this was American motors performance luxury car. It's nearly impossible to find another on the market.  Asking $14,000.  LOCATED IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS, an hour north of Chicago. BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES.

Contact:  PLEASE CONTACT ME AT (92O)-5-4-one-7-six-one-0 BETWEEN 8:00 AM AND 10:00 PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO COME AND SEE THE CAR.
Copy and paste in your email:   bdb5f19e70f237a28b573f15bae881bb@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 AMC ambassador DPL convertible.  

Note: Only 1,260 1967 Ambassador DPL convertibles were produced, the last year for this model body style.    Off all the AMC cars produced, this is the most attractive and choicest year and model to own in my personal estimation.  It presents designer Dick Teague best work for the company in his many years as design vice-president. 

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI a.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI b.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI ba.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI c.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI d.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI e.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI f.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI g.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI h.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI i.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI j.jpg

'67 Ambassador DPL conv WI k.jpg