Window Blinds

Decided it was time to organise some window blinds for the DA, so they are ready when it comes back from the motor trimmer. The problem is that I only have two, one for the rear side window, one for the rear window. I do have a complete set (6 ends) of Dodge original blind holders though. I also have a couple of household type Holland/roller blinds that I have collected over the years, but again I have only two, not three. The originals are about 19mm outside diameter of the tube, the household type are about 25.5mm diameter. This would be OK, and they are long enough that I could make three out of the tube that I have, but I would need another pair of ends, with the spring mechanism as well. That is where I run into problems. It seems almost all the modern blinds are about 38 or 45mm diameter and in my opinion they are just too large. I have had a look on line and the only 26 mm mechanisms/end that I can find are the chain drive type, which look wrong. The larger tube blinds look wrong too, so I am stuck at the moment. 

Have been looking in second hand shops around her, but have not found any yet. I also don't want to have a mixture of the two sizes, as that would not look right either. Obviously the household type I have are old and not commonly used anymore. I am not worried about the Fabric as I can get that OK.

So, I either need another complete tube/mechanism in the original DA size of 19mm, or a pair of ends/mechanism in the 25,5mm size. 

Does anyone know where they may be available?

Thanks,

John

DSC00862m.jpg

What if you used the original one for the rear and made the two side blinds using the house mechanisms?  The sides would match each other and the rear doesn't have a mate anyway the size difference wouldn't be as noticeable.  It would get you going and you could keep looking for more without the same amount of pressure.