WTB 1958 Junk Fenders

lancemb

I only really need the headlight area with the lip above it and going back a short way, enough to include area where the stainless trim above the headlights go.  I want to leave these fenders or fender sections with the shop welding/restoring the stainless trim pieces to ensure the contour is correct.  Fenders can be junk in all aspects except the headlight brow area needs to be straight.  Would even take (or actually prefer) just that area to be cut out.

Edited by lancemb (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Rusty Heaps said:

These may yield the parts you want, if junk parts are what you need.

I only need the brow above the headlight to be straight.  A good donor fender would be one that is rusted and/or badly bent elsewhere.  At least one of these in your pics is badly dented in this area.  It is also not practical to spend an exorbitant amount of money for them.  But, if anybody has or has access to a pair I'd be willing to pay a reasonable cost for time to cut these areas out and ship them to me.  Or, I'd take the whole fenders if they are within a couple hours of me.

6 hours ago, lrlforfun said:

OK Lance: A suggestion....unless you're doing this because you want to to the welding and fabricating yourself as a hobby ....I would solicit for cherry fenders. The cost might be much less overall even with shipping and r-n-r.   Mitch

To clarify, I just want this area to serve as a template for the stainless trim pieces that attach there, and are being repaired.  I want to be sure that the contour is correct the first time as these are complex pieces with compound curvatures.