Carburetor data needed: Dort, Gardner, Traffic Truck

Anyone have an illustrated parts book that would show carburetor applications for:

Dort 1920~1923

Gardner 1920~1923

Traffic Truck 1920~1921

Trying to document a brass bowl Carter type N-0. I know from the Carter index that these were studied for the three vehicles above; but do not have actual prints, and cannot determine if these were actually released as production, or were an engineering exercise only.

Thanks.

Jon.

• 7 months later...

I found this on the internet and the quality of the print is not good, but it's all I've found.
I don't know if this will be of help but I'll let you be the judge. In years of collecting anything for Gardner I never found anything for Carter.
Dykes 13th edition 1925 page 141.  It's not in my 1927 15th edition.

Carter.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@carbking, hope you don't mind, but I'm going to dig up this old thread as I'm about to tackle a cleanup job on my Carter N-0. This is from my 1920 Dort.

Any thoughts about a replacement needle? Mine has a visible wear ring around the tip. Jet tube is marked "65 67", for whatever that's worth.

Alternatively, I'd take suggestions on newer carbs that would fit this form-factor. Outlet is 1-1/4". The Lycoming "K" engine in the Dort is 192 CID.

AP1GczNh__z_dD359suFu6J0EO6vlQu03aQ5vLhM

image.png.5f72f9b788b1bfcc494f99c741906c92.png

AP1GczMo6bQ0DkQxIvMP9mB3OC3UGF4AQAUiMpKZ

AP1GczPUPIN-M7awLi7Q6rI4pTldyNnE0wUHblf3