Wth wiper info for 31 cm6

14 hours ago, Kennysingleton said:

Looking to buy information on how to get at an how to get working the windsheild wiper on the 31 cm6 or parts some1 may have or where I can look for info thanks

118819239_3514606661907187_5343351685304540885_o.jpg

Do you have the original wiper motor above the windshield? There is a rebuilder who frequents this forum.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, Kennysingleton said:

Hi Mr keiser I am not sure how to get at the wiper motor. I do not wanna start taking things apart until I at least try to find some info on how to get at it. I looked at the panel but could not see how to remove it on the inside. Have any ideas

You should have two or four screws holding a header panel on over the windshield. The motor is under the panel. You will have to remove the rear view mirror and possibly the two side covers on the A pillars. Can you please post a photo of the area over the windshield for us?

I'm sorry I have not been able to post a pic of the interior yet but I did get to have a look an I did not see any screws an there is no covers on the a pillars. I gave the cover a tug but not sure if it would break so I left it alone. There is 1 screw cap screw with like a knurl on it almost directly behind the wiper but inside on that panel. I may be able to get a pic tomorrow

There must be some clips holding that panel on. I would try using a taped/wrapped putty knife or wide screwdriver and gently pry away from the metal. I see there is a wiper motor in there. It should be an easy rebuild. They usually get gummed up when the grease inside hardens. There should be two screws holding the wiper motor on. The knob will probably just unscrew from the motor.