Franklin - 1929 Speedster / 1929 130s Right Front Door Handle with Key.

mlavin73

So it's a small world! I'm Kristin Lavin, Doug Hull's daughter. I'm just trying to help him sell some of his stuff. He is definitely who you want to talk to about the Oakes Locks, not me. (I believe he also has more than one Franklin Door Handle) I think you have his number, but it's 201-230-3300. 

My dad is the talker and I'm the seller. If you want to wait on buying the door handle until you talk to him, that's cool. Just let me know. 

Thank you!

47 minutes ago, mlavin73 said:

So it's a small world! I'm Kristin Lavin, Doug Hull's daughter. I'm just trying to help him sell some of his stuff. He is definitely who you want to talk to about the Oakes Locks, not me. (I believe he also has more than one Franklin Door Handle) I think you have his number, but it's 201-230-3300. 

My dad is the talker and I'm the seller. If you want to wait on buying the door handle until you talk to him, that's cool. Just let me know. 

Thank you!

OK great Ill call Doug  in a bit. Thanks Mike 

Hi Mike!

I just checked in with my Dad. He said you are checking to see if your car uses that handle. Is that correct? Just checking. Sometimes the lines of communication get blurred with us. LOL.

Just let me know if you still want the handle. My paypal is mlavin73@optonline.net if you do. 

Thanks!
Kristin