Buick Pages

Thanks for the feedback. I will expand the site in the coming months.<p>[This message has been edited by 1959BuickEnthusiast (edited 03-27-2001).]

Guest Buicklover

Great looking '59 & a great looking page too. Keep up the good work. Hope you & the '59 are planning to attend Buick's 100th anniversary in 2003.<BR>Sincerely, <BR>Bill R.<BR>BCA # 12434<BR> smile.gif

This is a great gallery. Are you looking for additional photo contributions? What is the range of years that you want to cover? Will you be including pictures of all series, or just the standard full-size Buicks? <P>Let us know and post your e-mail here so that others can contribute.<P>Thanks. By the way, I own that '59 Electra and I am intending to drive it to Flint in 2003. It's unrestored and far from perfect, but the car is a lot of fun.

cool.gif !<P>I especially like the black and white 1959 illustration. I've been trying to put together a small library of b/w line drawings of various Buicks to use for cruise and club fliers. I don't have a scanner, so I can't help. If anyone can contribute old pictures like this it would be really useful for the club.<P>Keep up the good work. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Centurion:<BR><B>This is a great gallery. Are you looking for additional photo contributions? What is the range of years that you want to cover? Will you be including pictures of all series, or just the standard full-size Buicks? <P>Let us know and post your e-mail here so that others can contribute.<P>Thanks. By the way, I own that '59 Electra and I am intending to drive it to Flint in 2003. It's unrestored and far from perfect, but the car is a lot of fun. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This is and will continue to be a galler of full-size Buicks both FWD and RWD. I will try to go from 1959 till about 1989.<P><BR>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://oldcars.freehosting.net/index.html" TARGET=_blank>The Classic Car Resource Page</A><p>[This message has been edited by 1959BuickEnthusiast (edited 03-28-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buicklover:<BR><B>Great looking '59 & a great looking page too. Keep up the good work. Hope you & the '59 are planning to attend Buick's 100th anniversary in 2003.<BR>Sincerely, <BR>Bill R.<BR>BCA # 12434<BR> smile.gif</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I wish I had a 59, but one is out of my budget. frown.gif I do hope I will get one one day though. smile.gif<BR><P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://oldcars.freehosting.net/index.html" TARGET=_blank>The Classic Car Resource Page</A><BR><A HREF="http://oldcars.freehosting.net/buick.htm" TARGET=_blank>My Buick Page</A>