For Sale: 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe sport sedan - $19,500 - Lagrangeville, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe sport sedan - $19,500 - Lagrangeville, NY

Time capsule! 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe sport model - cars &... (craigslist.org)

Time capsule! 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe sport model. Suicide doors! This was the top of the line model in ‘36. Totally honest and original. No damage. No body repairs ever done, not a drop of rust, rot or filler. Only fenders were repainted the rest is the original lacquer paint. As expected with an 85 year old car some paint is deteriorated but has a nice patina look. The chrome is excellent. The mohair interior is also very good. Vin# 9FA0422328. Cowl tag model 36-1019, color 196. Has original horns which are quite loud! Radio not working. Somewhat recent new clutch and brakes. Equipped with its original 6 cylinder 3 speed standard transmission, it starts, runs, drives and stops like it should. Newer wide whitewall tires, Original owners manual plus other literature. Also comes with accessory heater and template to install it. New rubber for steps included. There also is a cover that goes over the grille and has adjustable louvers that can open and close the amount of air getting to the engine to keep inside warmer during winter. Car has won preservation awards. Same owner for the last 30 years. Always well maintained and stored indoors. Insured with Hagerty for $150 yr, register in NY with vintage plates for $28! Have original 1936 NY plates.  Have all necessary paperwork to transfer ownership.

Copy and paste in your email:  2cae74bf1448300e8fb34e0464e564e7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe sport sedan.

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY a.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY b.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY c.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY d.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY e.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY f.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY g.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY ga.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY h.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY i.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY j.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY k.jpg

'36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe NY l.jpg

• 1 year later...

Andreas, the car is for sale by persons unknown to us. This listing is on anAmerican website where people post all kinds of items for sale including cars.  This car listing is no longer showing as active with information on this car. Perhaps it has sold.  Here is a listing for an automobile dealer who is a member of the AACA organization who might be able to help you find a car.

https://www.harwoodmotors.com/vehicles/inventory_results.php

3 hours ago, Andreas Weratschnig said:

I am Andreas Weratschnig

Teilstrasse 8

A-6974 Gaissau

Austria

Europe

0043 0664 4025240

andreas.weratschnig@gmx.eu

Please send me more fotos if this is possible.

I need the help of my daughter (better english) to buy the car.

I will send more on sunday.

Thanks

Andreas

Hello Andreas:

You will have to contact the seller directly at (518) 7-five-8-9-one-six-3 to ask whether the Chevrolet has been sold.   The "Not Mine - For Sale" forum is the place where a group of participants repost cars for sale on other on-line sites that may be of interest to other members.  Best of luck of your pursuit of this Chevrolet or another.

Steve

• Like 1