For Sale: 1962 Rambler 2-dr Classic Custom - $3,900 - Lead S.D. near Sturgis, SD - Not Mine

For Sale: 1962 Rambler 2-dr Classic Custom - $3,900 - Lead S.D. near Sturgis, SD

1962 Rambler 2-dr Classic Custom,runs,drives great,1 fam own since... (craigslist.org)

This AMC Rambler Classic Custom two door sedan has been owned by the same family since 1973. This could be a good daily driver, or it could be entered in car shows as it was sometimes with the previous owner before I even did any work on it. I have the original owners manual. I am guessing on the mileage as it reads about 9K so I suppose judging by what the former owner said it has about 109,700 miles. Definitely an attention grabber. It has been stored indoors. It has been repainted in the last few years and the paint is still glossy. The repaint is not top of the line, but looks good from a little ways away. It is more of a peach color. The left rear quarter panel was straightened and repainted with the rest of the car , but still shows some waviness. The interior has brand new seat covers and the door trim panels are new. The carpet is newer and in great shape. The muffler is new. The original 6 cylinder was overhauled approximately 14,000 miles ago. The transmission shifts very smoothly. It has the automatic transmission with push buttons on the dash, but it's still just a normal automatic transmission, you don't have to shift once you put it in drive. The brake lines have been partially replaced. Tires are newer and very good. Radiator was just repaired and cleaned. All four windows go up and down and the wing vents work well. All the glass is good including the back glass that wraps around. Original headliner is in great shape. I have a clear SD title in my name. I have done some patching with new metal on the underside where there was some rust. I can send photos of anything you like. There are a few things that don't work, but I am still trying to repair a few things. Lights work except for brake lights. I have the new brake light switch but I've not gotten it installed. It has had a lot of work done, but will still need some repairs here and there. I bought it a couple months ago and I drove it home 50 miles at 70-75 mph and it did fine, but I would recommend hauling it if you have to go a long ways. I could (possibly) deliver it once payment has cleared. It was a daily driver, but mostly used around town. There is a specially made Rambler plaque that will go with it. Please call with questions if you are interested. I could text a very short video if you are interested. I live near Sturgis and Deadwood, SD, actually in Lead SD.  Lowered price to: $3900.  Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day!

Copy and paste in your email:  0e62ff0fcd5c362d901ed3c56578fd3f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Rambler 2-dr Classic Custom sedan.

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD a.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD b.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD c.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD d.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD e.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD f.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD g.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD h.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD i.jpg

'62 Rambler 2-dr Classic SD j.jpg

• Like 1