Side mirror replacement

aunty norm

On 12/6/2020 at 9:53 AM, aunty norm said:

Need to get my side mirror glass replaced, but I don't know who does it in Melbourne? 

Any suggestion would be a get help!20200923_190619.thumb.jpg.f98c7926848683aee1dc316409cc5634.jpg20200923_190559.thumb.jpg.3d8a8b99c49b84950a8565e395982ed1.jpg

Might be a bit far from you but Pakenham glass would do it for you. If you give me the exact size I’ll call past there and get them to do it. They made a new piece of glass for my radiator Moto meter. 
Then I can bubble wrap it and post it to you. 
On my mirrors I bought some 93mm blind spot mirrors from Supa cheap. They fit almost perfectly over the old one. They give a great radius of what’s behind you. 

Yer mate I wouldn’t want to drive the victory without it now. You can see the whole back of the car and the full lane next to you. I’ll get some pictures and measurements for you. I posted a bit of stuff to Ron today. 
I’ll PM my number to you. 

Thanks Matt , got your PM.  Tried to find one on line but didn't have any luck.  Might have to go to a store near me. Will ring you to discuss other matters in a few days after I sort out a few personal matters. Going to pick up a front guard for Ron on Friday. I will be going across later in the year to see him, so I will deliver it to him then. Plus take his Senior for a quick run around the block.

• Like 1

Yer that’s  a bit bigger than mine. Pakenham glass will cut it for you. 
I picked up the leather for his seats today and dropping it off to transport on Friday so he won’t have any excuse not to, haha.