Clips 59-60

avgwarhawk

Looking to find these clips. The clip holds a sheet of rubber between the front wheel and turn signal housing/socket. 1960 Electra.   Deflects water/,debris away from the socket. The clip is pushed through the rubber sheet and into the bumper bracket. Anyone see these new or used? 

PXL_20201123_233824246.jpg

PXL_20201123_233812126.jpg

Chris,

If you need Illustration of 1960 Buick front end sheet metal from 1960 master chassis parts book I can send you that if needed. I came up with group # 8.154 part # 1189820. You can try this web site:  www.amkproducts.com

they have thousands of fasteners for GM and other car lines. If you need any more assistance let me know.

Bob

11 hours ago, NailheadBob said:

Chris,

If you need Illustration of 1960 Buick front end sheet metal from 1960 master chassis parts book I can send you that if needed. I came up with group # 8.154 part # 1189820. You can try this web site:  www.amkproducts.com

they have thousands of fasteners for GM and other car lines. If you need any more assistance let me know.

Bob

Bingo!  That is it!

Thank you, sir! 

Edited by avgwarhawk (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, Bill Stoneberg said:

Chris,   After trying to match the item above in the catalog, I have to ask what you found.

I couldn't find a match and I dont have the originals to go by.

Bill

Exactly what I needed. See link below.  BTW, I had to order a mess of them so they would ship to me.   If you need any I will mail them along to you.  These clips are found securing a rubber sheet behind the front turn signal housing where the socket and bulb are mounted to signal housing.  I would think these are found in other places on our 60's.   

https://www.amkproducts.com/search-result/?ser=1189820

• 2 weeks later...