48 Linc v12 Wrong Gaskets.?

Cokekid

I decided to take a break from what I was doing and started to read the new issue "The Way of the Zephyr" I noticed there was a article about a hole in the intake manifold.  I then went and got my Manifold and gaskets. While inspecting the gasket I laid it down on the Manifold and to my surprise the holes didn't line up. I then went and got another gasket and it was the same problem. I had bought complete sets from Earle Brown Jr.  One set was a few years ago and the other set was bought at the last Hersey meet.  

Here are  two photos of both gaskets on top of the bottom of the Manifold. The Orange Markers are in the holes of the Gasket and the Violet Markers are in the holes. 702820258_LinManifoldLEFTSIDE03729.JPG.799e39e4a44c7391ca7487634e3cdfc1.JPG

Left side Yellow Markers are in the holes.

397856453_LINMANIFOLDRIGHTSIDE03730.JPG.91101b96439e21784a3b497b7d11df00.JPG

Gerry

Tom,

As far as I know there are no parts house's up here were I live. Markham Ontario Canada. Just outside Toronto.  If any Canadian member knows of a place let me know.

I will probably have to order one from Boos at a cost of CDN $48.00 plus shipping.

Thanks

I am not talking about part stores that only handle antique car parts, I am talking about places like Autozone, that handle all types of parts. If the FelPro gasket is still available, they can order it from the warehouse.

Here is a link to the AutoZone website with the P/N of the FelPro intake gasket.

https://www.autozone.com/external-engine/intake-manifold-gasket/lincoln/zephyr

Tom,

I only wish we had AutoZone  up herein Canada but we don't. When ever I visit the USA that's the first store I head to.  All are parts store do not have this part

Colin,

I thought I had tried every which way to get it to fit but gave up. After reading you reply I went back and I can't no believe it but by moving it around as you suggested It now fits. 

Thanks to all for answering my post.