Its Been A While

Hey guys, well its been a while since I have been on this site due to school, college apps and other things. The reatta is still running good but waiting for its transplant to the 3.8L SC. IM currently working on small mods right now, more personal stuff but nothing big. I put some strip neon red lights on the interior around the gauge area console and the trans shifter console. I also changed out the fog lights with 2 sets of HID fogs. I rigged one set to the fog light switch, but it couldnt handle both sets. So I have the neon interior lights and a second set of fogs just sitting there. Well, my coin holder had broke and I have an open space, so I decided to rig up a switch set for the area. Its got 3 glow red toggle switches, 1 for fogs, 1 for interior, and a spare. I will let ya know how it works out and post some pics when IM done.

As for my everlong quest to lower the car.... I gave up for a month or so due to the hassle. Im gonna check it back out after christmas and see what I can do to it. If anyone has found anything out, let me know. Thanks guys and Welcome Back Me!

So... when is the adjustible aluminum wing going to be added to the Reatta? I would like to see a Reatta equiped with one. If it looks good, my car is going to get a major facelift.(Yellow paint, wing, 3800 SC, different wheels, etc) I have been trying to picture the car in my head what that would look like but I guess I don't have a vivid imagination. So help me out and install a wing on yours. smile.gif

Hope that your studies are going well.

You nead a lesson on relays.

For your fogs the fog light switch should energize a relay that will close the circuit. Low current through the switch activates the relay and the high current from the battery goes through the high current side of the relay and to the fogs and to ground.

Examined the circuit before replacing my fogs with H-4s and the limit on the circuit (wires, relay) is 10 amps. Two H-4s (55w) are just under. Most driving lamps come with their own relay and that is easy to add - would connect to the output of the original relay to keep load off the console switch.

Would not want to use that circuit for driving lights as it turns off with high beams.