Why can't I find Body or trim parts for a 4 door Cutlass?

I'm trying to restore a 71 Cutlass 4 door but am having trouble finding any replacement Body and interior parts for it. I'm considering just making my own but would like to find new doors if I could. Any ideas?

Supply and demand enter this picture. Most people are doing 2-door hardtops or convertibles, consequently that's what the aftermarket makes. A shame too, because four-door cars can be very interesting and practical collector cars. You rarely see one on a show field. But you also find many outstanding original ones with low miles, often in the hands of their original owners.

In addition to the sites linas mentioned, try www.pacwestauto.com or www.dvap.com . They deal in high quality used and some NOS parts. A set of Olds factory parts books can be invaluable too in trying to find parts common to the 2-doors and even other GM carlines.

Is this car a post sedan or a Holiday hardtop sedan?

I'm in Kansas City so austin would be a drive. There are a couple more yards up here I havent checked yet, but if worst comes to worst sheet metal can be a good friend. thanks for the replies. BTW does anyone know the production numbers for this car? Just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 4 door post car located real close by.What is it you need?This car is still intact,nothing has yet been pulled from it.Decklid does not look too good,but doors and such were fine.Will help if I can,located in Ky.