Topical stamp collection featuring cars, trucks, etc.

For sale: topical stamp collection of stamps depicting mostly cars and trucks, with a few motorcycles and a few tractors.

The collection consists of 1728 different stamps plus an additional 49 souvenir sheets, from 107 different countries.

Additionally, there are 1278 duplicates to trade. There is duplication in the duplicates (more than 1 of some).

The entire collection is organized. The 1728 different stamps are sorted alphabetically by country in 5 volumes. The duplicates are also sorted by country, and the duplicates from each country are in separate glassine envelopes.

Price, including mailing, insurance, and handling is $500. to any address in the 48 contiguous United States. Will also mail to Alaska or Hawaii, but there will be an additional shipping charge. For addresses outside of the U.S.A., I am sorry, but will NOT ship outside the USA. Shipments to Canada which were taking 4~8 days a few months ago were taking 4~8 WEEKS in July. Even when you supply a customer with a tracking number, some tend to become somewhat irate for that length of delay. If the virus is ever contained, we will again ship to Canada, but not now.

This collection is much better than average. Yes, there are CTO's (cancelled to order), but many of the sets normally found as CTO are mint. This is a good starting topical collection, with room to expand. My own personal collection of car stamps exceeds 4000.

For those unfamiliar with topical stamp collecting, there is an association of topical collectors. They have a database listing all stamps by topics, and will burn a copy by topic for a nominal fee for their members.

One collection only, first come, first served.

VISA, MasterCard, and (reluctantly) paypal accepted.

Email, or 573-392-7378 (9-12, 1-4 central time).

Jon.

You're way ahead of me with the car stamps. I only have a few, but there are some great ones out there. Does your collection include any cinderalla (poster) stamps?  Please post a few photos if you can. It's a topic that's not come up yet here.

Terry

OK Terry, as requested, pictures. Please remember that I am technologically challenged when attempting to post pictures. Even though they display correctly on my computer, sometimes they are right side up, sometimes on end (haven't yet had any that were annie-goglin ;) )

Jon

Car_stamps_1.jpg

Car_stamps_2.jpg

Car_stamps_3.jpg

Car_stamps_4.jpg

Car_stamps_5.jpg

Car_stamps_6.jpg

Car_stamps_7.jpg

Car_stamps_8.jpg

Car_stamps_9.jpg

See what I mean about pictures being upright?

Some of the pictures appear less clear, due to a mylar sheet protecting the stamps.

Lots of different shapes of stamps. The next to last picture has some of the 3-D stamps (the kids love them) as when one tilts the stamp, the image moves.

These are stamps from the sale item (which will go on Ebay at higher cost if it does not sell here).

I have made special pages for the stamps in my own collection.

Jon.