Two 1959 Edsel Rangers - project - $3500 - Barker, NY - Not Mine

Two 1959 Edsel Rangers - project - $3500 - Barker, NY

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/barker-two-1959-edsel-rangers/7162626422.html

Selling this 1959 Edsel Ranger, runs and drives. It was torn down for new paint 25 years ago. The gentleman passed before finishing it. I have too many projects right now to finish it myself. Yes it runs and drives. From what I can see there is no rust, just a few dings. No carpet. It has brand new dual exhaust (25yrs ago) tires stay up. I've been told everything is there to finish it, with the exception of the rocker moldings. Paint it to your liking and put it back together.. Also have a 59 Ranger parts car from Florida to go with it.  $3500 for the pair.  Call evenings or text anytime  May consider trades antique tractor/ 40s/50s/60s vehicle of equal value... No I don't need help selling it! And keep your negative comments to yourself...

Copy and paste in your email:  e8acce49addf33189da6bf1962db6a12@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of these Two 1959 Edsel Rangers.  Note: Posted primarily because the one Edsel is a manual shift and the parts car holds enough parts to restore one car for those who enjoy a challenging project.

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY a.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY b.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY c.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY d.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY e.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY f.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY g.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY h.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY i.jpg

'59 Edsel Ranger manual shift project NY j.jpg

OMG, the seller was talking about the restorable car and the parts car and I got confused. 

I actually thought the blue car was a real convertible. Its not! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m-mman said:

OMG, the seller was talking about the restorable car and the parts car and I got confused. 

I actually thought the blue car was a real convertible. Its not! 

I too was confused at 1st thinking who uses a convertible as a parts car

The unfortunate blue car was a two door hardtop that met a terrible fate: a fellow with more enthusiasm than skills, one who started a vast project with half-vast ideas.   Still it appears to have a major share of the parts needed to restore the tan hardtop.   As I noted, for those who enjoy a challenging project.