12 port Howard head for 302 GMC

On 7/19/2020 at 11:04 PM, Wallingford_Hot_Rods said:

Hello! We’re pretty firm at 2500 honestly but are willing to listen to a reasonable offer! The fix is the third picture yes, and no there’s no cracks

Honestly, over $2000 doesn't make sense to me. I can make a new one. Take time, but I have no rush
Let me know if that could work for you
Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I realize I'm probably opening up a whole can of worms, but I actually have a complete Wayne engine that a few people might be familiar with. And the funny thing is, I just bumped into the guy (a couple months ago) that sold it to me back in 1974.

I'm going to get a little bit more history about this engine from him before I put it up for sale, but thought I'd put the word out there for any serious inquiries..

Not sure how these forms work, but I'll check back soon..

Thx ,

Brad

20200807_100641.jpg

20200807_100616.jpg

20200807_100552.jpg

Edited by Bradaves
Forgot to add pictures (see edit history)

You should start a new thread with an appropriate title to attract people interested in what you have. Tacking onto an old thread usually will not be looked at by many people. Whether because they recognize it and aren't interested in an update? Or just because your engine is different from the original posting?

This forum has a whole bunch of different sections that may be appropriate for your engine. "Parts For Sale" may or may not be appropriate depending upon whether you are actually trying to sell? Or really just looking for information?

There is a "What Is IT?" section under "Photos and Videos" that is good for seeking identifications, but it sounds like you may already know more than most that may look in.

And there are numerous specific vehicle sections for everything from Ford and Chevrolet to Stutz and Pierce Arrow!

The AACA is mostly about collector cars kept somewhat like they were originally, whether truly a preservation original vehicle, or restored to mostly like original. There are some exceptions for vintage racing which would likely include your engine. 

A thread in "General Discussion" at the top of the list might be the best place to start. A title mentioning "Vintage Racing Six Cylinder" and the make name might help.