1956 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria 4dr ht - $5500 - Sanbornville, NH - Not Mine

1956 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria 4dr ht - $5500 - Sanbornville, NH

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/milton-mills-1956-ford-4dr-ht/7152723402.html

1956 Ford 4dr hardtop, 6cyl 3spd standard, needs: brake work to drive, CALLS ONLY

Copy and paste in your email: dbda64c56ec53ae3961951ae644999be@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1956 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria 4dr hardtop.  Note: First year, last-of-the-body-cycle four door hardtops are unique one year wonders.   This one is yet a further oddity being a six cylinder with stick shift.  For every 100 '56 Crown Victorias or convertibles that appears at shows, maybe one of these does.  

'56 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria ME a.jpg

'56 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria ME b.jpg

'56 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria ME c.jpg

'56 Ford Fairlane Town Victoria ME d.jpg

I will say I have seen this guy's ads over the years, he has had a few prewar Fords and some misc.  The cars generally present well, with what appears to be honest descriptions.  He lists at decent prices that are reflective of good running and generally solid cars.  Not sure if that helps anyone but it may give someone some idea of the seller.

Although its hard to tell from the photos, this car does appears not to have had rockers, dog-legs or wheelhouses body-worked, which is atypical for '55-'56 Fords in the Northeast.   These areas appear very straight, compare well with factory photos of '56 Fords.  If upon close inspection this car is solid, it goes a long way toward making it a good choice.

Edited by 58L-Y8
atypical (see edit history)
  • Like 1