New Jersey: Friendship Auto Parts, Tabernacle

Jon37

In the midst of the Pine Barrens is this auto graveyard with cars that date back to the 1950's.  I used to roam this place back in the mid-1970's but unfortunately the cars that have been there from those years, are rusting into the ground.  Still, there may be stainless trim, hardware and mechanical parts that are worth salvaging. And of course the cars from the 70's and newer, will have a lot of salvageable parts.  As far as I know, this is still a free-range junkyard; you can roam at your leisure.

Here is a video that gives some idea of what's to be found here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLtoE1DCZhM .

Address is 58 New Rd, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 (also listed as Vincentown), telephone number is (609) 268-0365.  This is the quiet, southern, sparsely-populated New Jersey that people don't think about.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Many thanks  Jon37  for showing us this  site,---plus is the best music ive heard for  years,

going to play this couple of times a week.

• 2 months later...

I ordered that Apache    1961 Jorgen  Ingmann   CD yesterday,   many thanks Jon37.

Edited by Wayne R
spelling (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I am looking for tires for my 1929 graham paige, they are 5.25/5.50/600x19.Can any body tell my where I can get 4 real inexpensive.  I am working on a very tight budget. message me at: gary.rew@gmail.com.

• 3 months later...