Accessory / Courtesy Light /Power Antenna / etc knobs at top center of dash

Parccent65

These knobs on my '65 are loose — how do they attach/come off? There's a small hole on the back of each one, making me wonder if they're held by an Allen Head screw but doesn't appear to be. Do they just pull off? I'd like to tighten them at least if possible. 

Also, is there a way to search for a topic ONLY in Riviera Owners Association portion of this website?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Parccent65 said:

Also, is there a way to search for a topic ONLY in Riviera Owners Association portion of this website?

Click in the search field on the upper right while looking at the main Riviera forum page.  You'll see a pop-up menu.  The third option is "This forum".  Click on that.

You can also refine the results if you searched all forums.  At the bottom of the gray box at the the top of the results you'll see "+ More search options".  Click on that, click on "Topics" under "Search type", then select "Buick Riviera - Riviera Owners Group"  from the pulldown menu under "Forums".

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Seafoam65 said:

Yes, they are held on by allen screws.......if loose you just need to tighten them up. They have very tiny heads on them,

not sure of the exact size allen wrench needed.

Turns out 1/16" is the size of the allen wrench. It's tricky to get it in there — partially because you're not facing it. You have to wiggle it around a little but that's it.