What is this window crank from?

NewOldWood

21 hours ago, 8E45E said:

I can be wrong, but it appears very British.

Craig

You know that Power Wagon over in the Woodie Club section? That's what this came from. You could still be right though because I'm pretty sure the regulators are not original and could have come from anything. I'm thinking i'll probably get some pinned cranks and either drill the regulator posts out or use set screws.

2 hours ago, NewOldWood said:

You know that Power Wagon over in the Woodie Club section? That's what this came from. You could still be right though because I'm pretty sure the regulators are not original and could have come from anything. I'm thinking i'll probably get some pinned cranks and either drill the regulator posts out or use set screws.

I didn't reply when I read your OP yesterday, but I thought the handle looks MoPar-ish.  Like you, I've only seen pinned ones.  Maybe the screw-on is unique to Power Wagon and/or Campbell?  Is the shaft threaded or drilled/tapped?  I suspect the latter as the hole in the handle looks chamfered.  Anyway, your plan to modify the shaft for pinned handles may be the best option.