Set of (4) 1971 and up Buick LeSabre Rally Road Chrome Wheels factory 15x6 JJ $455

RedSky455

Set of 4 driver condition chrome wheels, fitting the '71 and up B/C/E series "big" cars, i.e. Centurion, LeSabre, Electra 225 and Riviera.  These apparently came from a '76 LeSabre and are marked as such on the inner rim surface (under the tire). 

Many people refer to these as "15x7" but they are all stamped '15x6 JJ' because they measure 6" between inner bead surfaces.  Outer to inner rim edge distance is 7" as you would expect.  Two come with period correct center caps (not Riviera 'R').  See photos.  More are available on V8buick.com in the for sale section there or I can send you some as needed. 

Good driver condition, shine up very well with very light pitting, scuffs, and minor surface rust in the usual locations.   No peeling chrome.  The lug bores are all intact, ready to run on your favorite tuna boat today. 

Price is $455 firm for the set of 4, plus shipping from San Diego 92101 (PM me for a quote).  Not interested in breaking up the set. I also have a plain Jane steelie available as a spare which I will be happy to throw in for the shipping.

Thanks for looking!

20200508_151242.jpg

20200513_143316.jpg

Edited by RedSky455
clarification (see edit history)

Hi Chuck.  They are not correct for pre-71 cars.  BUT. They will fit and work on a '69 Riviera (I had one and just sold it) but these wheels have the 2" center hole, vs the 2 1/8" centers that came on the pre-71 big cars - LeSabres, Electras Rivieras and Wildcats.  So, the turbine style script "R" center caps that came on the Gen 2 Rivieras will not fit unless (maybe) you modify the cap clips (but I've never tried this).    Also, believe the offset is a bit off from the pre-71 style, - like 1/8" or maybe 3/16" but I'm not sure; nothing radical.

The good news is they will accommodate disc brake calipers if a conversion is in the offing for you.

If you'd prefer year correct, I do have a nice pair of pre-71 shallow (drum type) and one of the deep dish (disc or drum) available in another ad on this site and over on V8Buick if you're interested.  Just let me know.

Erik

On 5/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, RedSky455 said:

Hi Chuck.  They are not correct for pre-71 cars.  BUT. They will fit and work on a '69 Riviera (I had one and just sold it) but these wheels have the 2" center hole, vs the 2 1/8" centers that came on the pre-71 big cars - LeSabres, Electras Rivieras and Wildcats.  So, the turbine style script "R" center caps that came on the Gen 2 Rivieras will not fit unless (maybe) you modify the cap clips (but I've never tried this).    Also, believe the offset is a bit off from the pre-71 style, - like 1/8" or maybe 3/16" but I'm not sure; nothing radical.

The good news is they will accommodate disc brake calipers if a conversion is in the offing for you.

If you'd prefer year correct, I do have a nice pair of pre-71 shallow (drum type) and one of the deep dish (disc or drum) available in another ad on this site and over on V8Buick if you're interested.  Just let me know.

Erik

Erik, see my conversation with you on V8Buick. I will buy the #853 if you are willing to sell it apart from the other three. Need a final cost including shipping to 76109.  
Thanks

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

TTT.  Looking to move these this week.  Lowering price to $400 plus shipping.  PM with your zip code for a quote.  I get USPS commercial rate, typically 15-25% cheaper than the walk-in rate at the post office.

20200508_151242.jpg

• 2 weeks later...