1932 Pontiac Brake Part Bendex

32PONTIAC

Looking for driver's side front brake return spring lever located inside drum

Pontiac used Bendex brakes the part is cast iron at top with a steel arm

welded to it has casting # 21380-L one in picture is broken one the one

on right is complete one from passenger side These may be used on other cars too

in the early 30's

20200126_143403.jpg

Edited by 32PONTIAC
added text (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi would you be interested in the complete running gear from a 510000 mile 32 6 cylinder coupe? I think that It includes the piece that you are looking for I would have to take the drum off to confirm. I have the front axle, the rear diff, engine, tranny with free wheeling unit, radiator and shell, driveshaft, steering column with box, shocks and new head gaskets. Probably more stuff that I would need to look for. If yor interested let me know. Thanks. Oldsoul58.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, Oldsoul58 said:

Hi would you be interested in the complete running gear from a 510000 mile 32 6 cylinder coupe? I think that It includes the piece that you are looking for I would have to take the drum off to confirm. I have the front axle, the rear diff, engine, tranny with free wheeling unit, radiator and shell, driveshaft, steering column with box, shocks and new head gaskets. Probably more stuff that I would need to look for. If yor interested let me know. Thanks. Oldsoul58.

seeking parts for a '32 Pontiac if you still have.