Wanted: 34x4 Tires (good enough to roll)

Bloo

Wanted some 34x4 (or possibly other 26") tires. Tubes and flaps also if available. Will consider any condition from good to really old.  I just need tires good enough to hold air so I can push a chassis around the shop.

I need 4, but if you only have one or two please don't hesitate to respond.

Thank You.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah this isn't looking promising. I should call them. They have the most economical option for new tires as well. That would be about $1500 (plus tax and shipping) for four of them with tubes and flaps.

It is a lot to spend considering they will be rotten before the car is ever together enough to run. I was really hoping to find some rollers that have just become too old, but still hold air. Car is a basket case.

I have two old 34x4 white tires holding up the back of my Buick Model 16 until it's done, which is closer now but not as close as I'd like.

I was going to replace them when I bought new tires, which I am not quite ready to do.  If you can wait a few months I might be ready to buy new tires and make these available to you. 

They're quite worn but have been holding air for years and keeping car off floor, I think I may have put new tubes in them.  Only downside is the old tire is hard to mount compared to new, at least it was on my car.  I believe they are straight side, so if you're looking for clinchers wouldn't work.  My Buick has reversible rings so I can use either clincher or straightside.

Picture taken a long time ago.  

IMG_0017.JPG

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)