1913 era cars on imcdb

nzcarnerd

I agree the car on the left is a 1908 Lozier touring.  The shape of the radiator is the giveaway. I have been interested in Loziers for more than 50 years.  I have a lot of literature on all years of Lozier.  I own a 1913 Lozier Model 77 Montclair touring.  I also own many early Lozier parts and am always looking for anything Lozier.

Is the car on the right an Interstate?

Lemay Concours de Elelgance 09.13.2015 016.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lozierman said:

I agree the car on the left is a 1908 Lozier touring.  The shape of the radiator is the giveaway. I have been interested in Loziers for more than 50 years.  I have a lot of literature on all years of Lozier.  I own a 1913 Lozier Model 77 Montclair touring.  I also own many early Lozier parts and am always looking for anything Lozier.

Is the car on the right an Interstate?

Lemay Concours de Elelgance 09.13.2015 016.JPG

I think the radiator badge is the wrong shape for Interstate.

I wondered if it might be a Speedwell.

Hi, I 'm a new member and came across this post so thought you might be able to help identify a steering wheel that I recently purchased. It is wood 18" diameter with a casting of brass with nickel plating which is hinged in the middle allowing it to fold up upon itself. Patented in 1911 by William P. Fesk. The shaft it mates to is not keyed but it is one inch splined with six teeth. A friend suggested it may have been used on a Lozier but not sure. The casting and locking pin seem to be of a very high quality. Others have seen it and called it a Fatman. I'd include a picture but am not yet acquainted with the forum. Cancel that - just figured it out so here are the pictures. Any thoughts? Appreciate your help. Ric

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 4 years later...
On 10/7/2019 at 6:51 AM, nzcarnerd said:

I think maybe a Lozier on the left but what is the other one?

imcdb Am in colour.jpg

1913 McFarlan Six Touring

Manufacturer : 
1910 - 1913 McFarlan Carriage Co. 
1913 - 1928 McFarlan Motor Co. - Connersville, Indiana.

📷 : Detroit Public Library

view (2).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3