Offenhauser 3/4 cam

Clane422

41 minutes ago, TerryB said:

3/4 race cam! Neat!

I know. Seems like every week im selling stuff i learn more and more about the history of the American automobile...and some non-american.

I find it interesting how its changed over the years. From gas headlamps to 6 volt to 12 and from vacuum controlled motors ect to what it is now...lol strange how much of a sudden change we had after that supposed Roswell crash

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clane422 said:

I know. Seems like every week im selling stuff i learn more and more about the history of the American automobile...and some non-american.

I find it interesting how its changed over the years. From gas headlamps to 6 volt to 12 and from vacuum controlled motors ect to what it is now...lol strange how much of a sudden change we had after that supposed Roswell crash

You must be a youn’in!  It’s fun and a learning lesson indeed.  I always enjoyed old cars for that reason.  

• 4 weeks later...

HEY MAN ............................... WHATS UP ?? ...... GET ME A TRACKING NUMBER OR SEND MY MONEY BACK TO PAY PAL

you have had plenty of time and it appears not much effort invoked .... please handle this .. i dont want to HAVE TO CALL YOU ON THE FORUM