1937 Packard super eight sedan wiper motor

trimacar

Does anyone have a picture of the area above the windshield for a Super 8 1937 sedan?

I'm putting a headliner in said car, and don't know how the knob gets treated going through headliner, plus the motor itself seems to stick out pretty far.

thanks dc

Yes it is, but even in this mess I can see that the picture shows some kind of chrome surround UNDER the knob, which I don't have, and would explain somewhat the problem.  Right now there's just a hole in the fabric where the push/pull knob goes, if there was this surround it could at least capture the fabric.

What's the picture of (and I hate ending a sentence in "of" or "at", so I won't ask where's the car AT?".  Are parts available are is this just a way of sending me a picture of the area in question?

Either way, thank you very much, it actually does help me have comprehensive understanding.

I'm also looking for robe rail brackets or complete robe rail, pull straps behind the rear doors or brackets at minimum, and quarter panel interior fiberboard, the area where the rear seat armrests are located.  I can fabricate those, and have done so in the past, but Lawdy  Lawdy Miss Clawdy the hours that it takes...

Thanks David C.

• 10 months later...

Just found this posting....

Did you get what you were looking for?

Perhaps I can help with some pics....we have a 1003 with orig 8,743 miles and PERFECT interior.

Also some parts from a 1015 parts car.