FREON R12

no longer own my 1989 therefore have 4 not dented or not rusted twelve ounce cans of virgin r12.

$200 and i will pay freight to anywhere in the 48 usa.

will need you to e mail me your license number.

money order only

serious only!

contact me via e mail at

cfb11@prodigy.net

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> will need you to e mail me your license number </div></div>

Yea, right.

Guest Reatta1

I used to ship hazardous material all over the nation and it depends on the material as to how expensive it is. Different materials have different packaging requirements. A compressed liquired requires different packaging than say, a compressed gas or a non-compressed liquid. A can of R12 wouldn't be that expensive. If you realy want to know, call up you local UPS and they will tell you. grin.gif

YUP, AND I USE TO TEACH HAZARDOUS MATERIAL REGULATIONS AND CERTIFY OUR EMPLOYEES.

ONLY TRYING TO SELL SOME FREON AT A DELIVERED PRICE.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

BOTTOM LINE

Guest Reatta1

As I remember, you should be able to send 1 can of R12, properly packed, by UPS ground without a HazMat label. Course it has been a number of years since I've retired and the regs change all the time so would not be sure if same still holds true. I have a small supply of R12 myself so am not interested and have changed over to 134a anyway.

Also, see posts about anonymous posters. grin.gif

Guest Reatta1

Good point Vincent. He or she is shouting now. If I have offended or irritated, apology is offered. Just offering my opinion, not necessarily same as everyone else's. grin.gif

Where do we cross the line? Someone offers something for a price and we have a couple of options. If you post it is available elsewhere for a better price, you do not need to add any name calling. The seller may honestly think that is a fair price in their area.

The same thing is done daily at WalMart, Target, Sears etc. They show you the specials to get you in the store and you buy lots of other items without comparing prices. Sometimes this is for convenience, sometimes it cost more to drive elsewhere to save a buck or two.

Thats my opinion.

Seems to me that the freon boy just cannot drop it! Boy, no body on this forum is goin' to buy from a a**hole salesman. So do all of us a favor and go to the Yugo forum and bother them with with your untasteful salesmanship. Your freon is probably stolen anyway of somebody gave it to you, and your just tryin' to make a quick buck off of cool people like us Reatta owners. You might have been able to sell your R12 had you not suffered from Cranial-Rectum- Inversion! ooo.gif

#1 I'm 26 years old!

#2 Why do you keep reading this? Nobody is going to buy your antique R12 crap!

#3 I'm enjoying an "Ice Cold" Budweiser as I type!

#4 I keep comming to this post because it is fun watching you act like an ASS! cool.gif

#5 So go ahead and reply to this so I and others can laugh at you some more! I love having fun at someone else's expense! Especially yours!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA

seems to me your the one who needs one! You keep comming back to see what I have wrote! You must like being the butt of my reply's, or just being a butt!, or maybe both!

Can't wait to see what u have to say next! Not like it is going to be intelligent or anything like that! ooo.gif

hey forest gump

your a looser and a jerk with no life. just a reatta.

and a budweiser

think about your life?

give up. i am sure your iq is about 35.

oh forgot you would not know what a iq is!

stay drunk

boy yer funny, haven't heard that name since high school!! How long did it take u to come up with that? You never did answer my question! Must not have sold it, huh? Better luck some other time a? I wish all I had was the Reatta and budweiser, life would be cheaper. but building the S10, finishing the '95 T/A, '64 Chevy II, and tinkering with my wife's Blazer, life is not cheap. Looking to buy something new right now, but do not know what to get. Thinking about the Caddy CTS. But I do not know, Like to get a Porsche Boxter, but the UAW kinda frowns on European autos. When ever u wanna really play, Come to Indiana, Boy! we'll play! cool.gif