1946 to 1948 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet

John Kelso

I am looking for a project for my son and I. Ideally it would be a stalled restoration with engine mechanical work done, some chrome done.

My time is limited and I don't want to start with a car that will need to come apart, haven't bought a car together for 30 years.  Since I am well aware

of end values of these cars and could buy one all tickety boo this is more about time with my son so its more about the right car. We are both

accomplished steam car people so not much frightens us. Thanks for the ebay tip.

I saw one other one a while back that was a partially completed restoration with some new chrome,  but can't recall where.  I almost think it was on here and the guy was asking for advice on pricing.  Most either need alot more work than this and running is a huge bonus with these or are more finished. nice original cars in the upper 20's. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 1948 cabriolet you may be interested in, it’s located in Massachusetts 978 868 4357 tons and tons of work already done, chrome, brand new wire harness, all metal work Is done, undercarriage, motor, transmission .. all build sheets this car has 20 years into the restoration.. needs interior, block and paint, and assembly.. also needs the rear bumper I’m looking for 25k b/o

C3CC8CAC-097A-4120-B9AD-7FEAF6AD1DC6.jpeg

1319892B-8C91-400D-801D-41E668991C66.jpeg

04E28112-620C-4363-8387-B7C0ED11D544.jpeg

Edited by Matt pitre (see edit history)

• 3 months later...