Rebuilding Delco Lovejoy Duodraulic shocks 1931 Chrysler

Gunsmoke

These are the 4 Delco Lovejoy Duodraulic shocks from my '31 Chrysler CD8 project. Units have been sandblasted and lever arms are free to turn, some have typical shock resistance, others have little resistance. I've previously rebuilt similar single acting ones for my '31 Chevrolet but am not familiar with these double acting units. They have 2 large screws which I assume access the control "valves" for each piston. Also a small screw I assume is for filling with fluid. Also a large "allen" style end cap. There is also a steel plate affixed with 4 small screws to access end of lever arm shaft (for pressing it our?). Anyone have any info on rebuilding these, know of a source for gaskets/seals/valves etc. Hope to do the rebuild myself if doable. Thanks.

IMG_5559.JPG

IMG_5560.JPG

IMG_5561.JPG

I have also an article from a Studebaker magazine about overhauling the single acting Lovejoy shock absorbers used in the '20s. It may be useful but you can get a very nice outline of similar single acting systems in Taylormade's documentation of the overhaul of Daphne's shock absorbers.