Water pump wanted, 28 Std six or Victory six

Hello again boys, Im looking for a water pump for a 28 Std Six or Victory Six in any condition. Im helping a fellow old timer reassemble a engine that was long ago torn down and the water pump is nowhere to be found, he can't remember where it went or if he sent it somewhere.🤷‍♂️      Thanks, Ken

• 4 weeks later...

I have been after Glenn Smith (Australia) to reproduce the water-pump casting for years. These were a bit fragile and we need replacements.They easily break when pushing out bushings Perhaps designing the replacement to take a modern seal.

• Like 2

Ya they appear to be a bit tough to come across. 🙁although I must say a don’t hate the original style packing due to the fact if it starts leaking it will never leave me stranded a quick tightening of the packing or worst case 10 min to add more packing and were go to go. Not so easy with a modern seal in there. With that in mind I don’t mind a occasional drip now in then 😀

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ahdodge said:

I think that I have one . It would require complete rebuild.  May not be usable.  I will be out of town until Thursday 7 / 19.  Tom.

Tdugger@hotmail.com 

Thanks Tom that would be great! I don’t mind if it’s a total basket case atleast it gives me something to start with. 

I may have accidentally deleted any email that you may have sent

Elder brain . You can call me at 205-910-0867 central daylight time.  Or email tdugger@hotmail.com. 

In my garage.  I can send some pictures .

Had a couple of days of health issues 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 12:16 AM, ahdodge said:

I think that I have one . It would require complete rebuild.  May not be usable.  I will be out of town until Thursday 7 / 19.  Tom.

Tdugger@hotmail.com 

Thanks again ,Tom. 

Pump arrived a few days ago. 

Thank you ,it was a pleasure doing business with you.