EJB

OBD2 started in 1996 as far as I recall, therefore you do not have this plug on your TC. There is a diagnostic connector near the right strut tower in the engine compartment. OBD2 test equipment will not work in any TC.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:51 PM, ghostymosty said:

OBD2 started in 1996 as far as I recall, therefore you do not have this plug on your TC. There is a diagnostic connector near the LEFT strut tower in the engine compartment. OBD2 test equipment will not work in any TC.

The connector is on the drivers side of the car which would be the left side of the car.  I remember my Drill Instructor at Parris Island SHOUTING "YOUR OTHER LEFT, MAGGOT" to the recruits who were unaware of their left from their right. Those were the 'Good Old Days'

2 hours ago, Hemi Dude said:

The connector is on the drivers side of the car which would be the left side of the car.  I remember my Drill Instructor at Parris Island SHOUTING "YOUR OTHER LEFT, MAGGOT" to the recruits who were unaware of their left from their right. Those were the 'Good Old Days'

54791737-E00E-4507-87F6-9FA2A88DABEE.thumb.jpeg.ce677771847c06f4db32c842b2c77746.jpeg