The Library is looking for some trading cards...

mreilly44

We have an almost complete set of the 1953 Bowman Antique Autos series of trading cards. They are a really neat set of cards that have illustrations on the front and a 3D illustration on the back to be used with red/blue 3D glasses, see examples attached. We are missing the following: 9  - Gaeth, 10 - Alco, 11 - Chadwick Racer, 18 - Lancia, and our number 19 - Benz Racer is damaged. If anybody has these missing cards and would like to donate them we would greatly appreciate your help in completing our set. Thanks.

antique auto cards 2.jpg

antique auto cards 3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sorry but the only duplicate I have right now is the Baker Electric, but I do know of a complete collection for sale - I'll be glad to approach the seller to see if a donation might be possible though.  Do you have all the Turkey Red cards that these images were done from?

Terry

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

Sorry but the only duplicate I have right now is the Baker Electric, but I do know of a complete collection for sale - I'll be glad to approach the seller to see if a donation might be possible though.  Do you have all the Turkey Red cards that these images were done from?

Terry

@Terry Bond We do not have the Turkey Red Cards. We do have a set of Abdulla cigarette cards though.