1936 Studebaker Speedometer Gear?

Does anyone know where i could find a new speedometer gear for the 1936 Studebaker Dictator inline 6? Three speed transmission, need a new gear that connects the transmission to the speedometer cable. Not having any luck finding the exact thing anywhere, neither is Nevada Speedometer. It is a Motometer or Moto Meter SPS-1047-187570. The gear itself is some kind of very hard fiber or plastic on a steel shaft, 17 teeth. The pictures show that the gear is finally worn away and concave, new one should have longer and flat teeth. anyone know someone who might know where one could be? Maybe NOS or reproduction? Thanks, Billy

0314191358.jpg

0314191358a.jpg

0314191358b.jpg

We all would like to receive leads on this .

I heard that a Nash vendor in Northern Illinois has the machinery

to cut the composite plastic gears.

I have a  good used one that I would loan to someone that 

could reproduce these , maybe 3D printing.

Robert Kapteyn

• 2 weeks later...

Great, thanks for the help everyone, especially whoever posted that link to this website, i found what i needed at Stephen Allen's mystudebaker.com. Called them, got a NOS new gear! Same number of teeth, same measurements all around, the gear itself is a little shorter than the other but I dont see that being a problem, looks like my old gear, after or during being stripped, actually moved up the shaft a little, that caused alot of confusion. That, and my original was a Moto Meter, and the new one is a Stewart Warner,  Thanks again! 

0409191147.jpg

On 4/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, Billy Siekert said:

Great, thanks for the help everyone, especially whoever posted that link to this website, i found what i needed at Stephen Allen's mystudebaker.com. Called them, got a NOS new gear! Same number of teeth, same measurements all around, the gear itself is a little shorter than the other but I dont see that being a problem, looks like my old gear, after or during being stripped, actually moved up the shaft a little, that caused alot of confusion. That, and my original was a Moto Meter, and the new one is a Stewart Warner,  Thanks again! 

0409191147.jpg

Are you sure it was Stephen Allen ?

The link I send was for Russ Ware at Studebakerparts.