First Timer

I took my car, a 1956 VW to Hershey for the first time this year. I was competing for my first junior. I am a new member to the AACA and my wife and I had a wonderful time. I was not able to attend the awards banquet so I do not know how I did, yet.

My question is, I did not fill out anything on my judging card. I placed it on my windshield and that was it. I have read that there was some info to be filled in. Will this mistake cost me any possible awards? Will the judges throw out incomplete judging sheets.

I was pretty nervous and busy all morning and really I just did'nt think about it.

greg

Greg...the scoring sheets were already filled out (printed) with your pertinent data at Hershey. You should have no problem there.

Ron has a good question: Where you with your vehicle when it was judged? It has always been advised that the owner be there, identify yourself as the owner to the Judging Team Leader in case they have a question about a particular accessory, originality of a functioning part, etc.

Headquarters will mail you a letter in a few weeks if you won an award. You will have to pay the postage/shipping charges.

Regards, Peter J.

I was there, watched them judge it, opened the doors when they asked the whole bit. I could,nt remember if it was filled in I know I did'nt do it. Thats a relief if it was. Thanks for the piece of mind.

greg