For Sale Original 1963 Tail Light Lens

Riviera63

For sale is a very nice original 1963 tail light lens. The lens has nice bright plastic with no surface scratches or chips. I had purchased this from one of our very reputable Riviera parts vendors as a spare. I no longer need this as I found an NOS lens for my car and will have a spare once the NOS lens is installed. I paid $30.00 for this but, will sell if for $20.00 plus S & H as I discovered a very fine hairline crack on the right edge which the vendor and I had missed when it was first purchased. I don' think this will be visible when in the bezel. Still a really nice lens. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_4867.JPG

IMG_4860.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4862.JPG

IMG_4864.JPG

IMG_4865.JPG

IMG_4866.JPG

19 minutes ago, Zimm63 said:

It would be interesting to put this piece side by side with one of the reproductions available.  I got mine from CARS and they are very nice.  Way better than my crusty old ones,  but wonder how they would compare.  

Here you go. The 1st picture I have attached has my for sale lens between a new CARS reproduction lens and an NOS Delco Guide lens. The 2nd picture is of the same items but, with the "new" lenses switching places. Which one is the Delco NOS and which one is the new CARS? I'll let you guess. My used original lens shows very favorably versus the "new" ones. 

Bill

IMG_5335.JPG

IMG_5336.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...