Ferrari Cavallino Show Palm Beach this week.

edinmass

Well, the car haulers are in the neighborhood, and we have been helping to out unload all the pony cars for the show. I'm not a post war sports car guy, but the stuff here sure is interesting. The cars come from all over the globe, and the show is top notch. Not cheap to get in, sort of like Pebble or Quail, but the cars can't be beat if you like the era. Sunday is the big finish at Mar-A-Lago for the best of the best display. Always a good time. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

5 hours ago, RansomEli said:

Love your sense of humor. Do the Ferrari owners know you call their rolling sculptures pony cars?

To be honest, it's what I have always called them. Not trying to be disrespectful, I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Unloaded one of those BIG BOY TOYS yesterday, you know one of the 8 figure jobs.......the kind that will buy you a very nice Gulf Stream 550..........started and ran ok for a show car, but it wouldn't shift worth a damn. Typical trailer queen that will never see the track again. Just to properly educate myself, what does one use to refer to them in polite society? There must be some correct nomenclature or slang for them. We often refer to our cars as heavy old iron.........which they are.