What is your Favorite Buick Color?

My car is special order paint and not designated on my cowl, which means I can paint it any color I want (02 color code). If you had the choice to paint your Buick any color what color would you chose? My car is a 1970 Riviera and I know they had specific colors however if this car is a special order I believe the other Buick colors were available. smirk.gif

The highest number of votes for a color will make my car that color. [color:\\"blue\\"]

1970 Buick Riviera

1970 Buick Riviera (parts)

1973 Cougar XR7

1998 Chev Astro Van

GM

I really like that soft green metalic not sure what they call it . Sea-mist ? , sea spray ? , looks great on 1st and 2nd gen. Rivieras too. My opinion of course . It just seems to have been a color I relate to that era. Some colors may not go well with the interior. I looked at a 68 Riv. 3 yrs ago that had that light green color interior ,silver exterior . Still have'nt gotten over it.

Good luck !

Guest Daves69

My favorite 70 Buick color is the Diplomat Blue with white top and interior. Just happens to be the color combo on my 69GS convertible.

When I stripped the interior the color comes up as an emerald green color however the car is a red metallic and checking the history it was registered as red in 1974. I was unable to go any later than 1974.Could this be a dealer special order where it was painted locally? I am not sure.

Gord confused.gif

Guest 70 Electra

So what color is/was your car originally painted?? Even though the special order paint code allows you to paint it "any" color, why don't you duplicate what the factory did?

I don't care much about originality, but an Emerald Green, especially if it were a metallic, would look killer on your car.

Is that a black vinyl roof?

I can't think of a cooler combo.

-Brad

Guest Reatta1

Black is beautiful baby!!!!!

Same color as my Reatta but if that's not your cup of tea next best is mettalic green like my 66 LeSabre.