1971 Riv seat doesn’t work

Duff71Riv

I have a complete driver's bucket seat, but either the motor or the motor and switch have been removed.  All of the gearing is still in it though.  It would be expensive to ship it.  I got it from a junkyard in Denton, TX for $125 plus shipping when I needed one of those parts....long time ago, cant' remember which of those parts I needed.  If you're in Florida  I'll give it to you for $50 and you get it down from the attic.  If I had to ship it, it would be at least $125 plus shipping.  It would be more trouble that I need to get down out of the attic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dynaflash8 said:

I have a complete driver's bucket seat, but either the motor or the motor and switch have been removed.  All of the gearing is still in it though.  It would be expensive to ship it.  I got it from a junkyard in Denton, TX for $125 plus shipping when I needed one of those parts....long time ago, cant' remember which of those parts I needed.  If you're in Florida  I'll give it to you for $50 and you get it down from the attic.  If I had to ship it, it would be at least $125 plus shipping.  It would be more trouble that I need to get down out of the attic.

Thanks you for the offer! My seat is almost perfect, it just needs the insides. And I’m in Ohio and I imagine shipping is a lot. I wouldn’t want you to have to go through the trouble of getting it out of the attic. Thank you though! 

13 hours ago, Duff71Riv said:

Thanks you for the offer! My seat is almost perfect, it just needs the insides. And I’m in Ohio and I imagine shipping is a lot. I wouldn’t want you to have to go through the trouble of getting it out of the attic. Thank you though! 

Hey there, I sent you links with bench length cables but the gears are the same.

As you know the the bucket cables are much shorter....

• Like 1